ALARGAN International Real Estate Company
Established in 1994 as a contracting company with a focus on the construction of middle income housing in Kuwait, ALARGAN has grown to become a full-fledged developer. The company, envisioned by the present Vice Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Eng. Khaled Khudair Al- Mashaan, was realized in its current form, a joint stock company, with the incorporation of ALARGAN International Real Estate as a closed Kuwaiti shareholding company in 2002. Since then, it has grown into one of the leading real estate developers in the GCC and was first listed on the Kuwait Stock Exchange in 2007.
Since its inception, ALARGAN has primarily focused on developing quality affordable and middle-income housing solutions at competitive prices within the different markets that it operates. In the process, the company has acquired extensive knowledge on an array of properties, ranging from residential, commercial projects and master planned communities to mixed-use and touristic developments.
Recognizing the need and strength of local knowledge and expertise, ALARGAN has carefully and successfully created a network of strategic partners across the region, expanding the company’s reach to the main segments of the real estate sector in the Sultanate of Oman in 2003, Kingdom of Bahrain in 2005 and Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in 2006. The company currently retains more than USD 310 million of shareholders’ equity and oversees more than USD 2 billion in projects under development.
To provide life enhancing solutions while generating superior value to our stakeholders
To maintain the real-estate brand of choice by continuing to offer innovative and sustainable products that anticipate the life-style needs of our communities
The ALARGAN Group of Companies has enjoyed the accolades of the industry for the hard work and efforts invested by its management and staff and has been presented with a number of awards since 2005.
- 2005: Euromoney Award for Best Housing Developer in the Sultanate of Oman.
- 2006: IREF Best Developer award in both Kuwait and the Sultanate of Oman.
- 2007: CNBC Arabian Property Awards:
- 1) The Best Property Award in Kuwait was awarded to ALARGAN International Real Estate Company for the Mövenpick Hotel & Resort project in Al-Bida’a.
- 2) The Best Multi Unit Architecture Award in Oman to ALARGAN TOWELL Investment Company for the Qurm Gardens project.
- 2008: The Euromoney Liquid Real Estate Award was awarded to ALARGAN International Real Estate Company for Best Leisure Developer in Kuwait.
- 2009: CNBC Arabian Property Award for Best Development to ALARGAN TOWELL Investment Company for the Qurm Gardens project.
- 2009: Cityscape Award In Leisure Future for The Oberoi Resort at Al Khiran, in the Sultanate of Oman.
- 2011: Arabian Property Awards for the Jeyoun project for Best Architecture Multiple Residence, Best Development (multiple units Bahrain) and Best Development (multiple units Arabia).
- 2012: Ministry of Housing award in KSA was awarded to ALARGAN Projects.
- 2014: ALARGAN International Real Estate Company awarded LEED Platinum Certification for Commercial Interiors.
- 2014: Best Real Estate Development by the Arabian Business Magazine
- 2015: Arabian Property Award, awarded to Argan Village in Bahrain & AL Nakheel Resort in Oman.
- Haitham S. Al-Khaled
- Khaled K. Al-Mashaan
Vice Chairman and CEO
Kuwait Free Trade Zone ALARGAN International Real Estate Company
P.O.BOX 8904 Salmiyah, 22060 - Kuwait